About the PalmCross®

The PalmCross® is handmade from solid American walnut wood and crafted to fit the hand. The PalmCross has no permanent finish, which allows the oils of the hands that hold it to become part of the wood and embed in the PalmCross® forever.
See our website to order. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Safe Driving with Your PalmCross


This customer received his PalmCross from a confirmant he sponsored. He drove for a living and decided he better not drive with it in his hand. Admittedly, I have done this myself. If it's in my offhand and my hand is still on the wheel, I don't feel unsafe. However, a lot of the time, I keep it just under my right thigh in the car. My husband keeps his in the center console. Speaking of consolation, having the PalmCross present has really helped when driving in horrible weather or during plane takeoffs and landings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several years ago, a young lady did me the great honor of asking me to sponsor her at her Confirmation. Of course, I accepted. After the ceremony, she, her parents and I went to dinner, and exchanged gifts. She has a great love for St. Anne, so I finally found a picture of the Saint for her. She handed me a small box that when opened contained one of your PalmCrosses. I had never seen anything like it before. 

I prayed with it for awhile, then stopped, as I was driving for a living, and it didn't seem very safe. I have now retired, and I pray with my cross every day, and love it! I have a friend, a lady I worked with, who is struggling with some pretty severe problems. I just ordered a PalmCross for her, in hopes that it will give her something concrete to hang onto. I expect to be ordering more in the future.
Blessing for all that you do, 

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment