About the PalmCross®

The PalmCross® is handmade from solid American walnut wood and crafted to fit the hand. The PalmCross has no permanent finish, which allows the oils of the hands that hold it to become part of the wood and embed in the PalmCross® forever.
See our website to order. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"A thoughtful, Personal, and Comforting Gift" for Those Battling Cancer

Many of our customers gift PalmCrosses to those who are struggling with medical issues. We hear often of people finding solace in this physical cross. We even hear of them taking crosses into surgery. I've even taken my cross into surgery with me, though they weren't serious procedures. It's just comforting.

Susan's response to my sister Shelley's email is below. Shelley is my oldest sister and works with my parents at ByRon PalmCross.

"I received both of your emails. Thank you for responding quickly. My husband had one of your palm crosses given to him during his battle with Lymphoma a few years ago and it was such a thoughtful, personal, and comforting gift. We have a young friend with a young family that is fighting cancer and this cross is for her."

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment