About the PalmCross®

The PalmCross® is handmade from solid American walnut wood and crafted to fit the hand. The PalmCross has no permanent finish, which allows the oils of the hands that hold it to become part of the wood and embed in the PalmCross® forever.
See our website to order. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Starting on Eternal Resting Place" with PalmCross in Hand

This testimony was received Dec 21, 2010 from Theresa:
Pop started on his eternal resting place at 4:00 pm Wednesday Dec 8th 2010. Holding onto a PalmCross and an angel blanket. He lifted his arms up twice as if reaching towards God's loving arms. And quietly accepted at age 87 yrs. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. I miss him greatly. He was a very giving, loving, and thoughtful person. But I need to remember that he is not suffering and in the arms of Jesus. It hurts to think I will not see him again on earth. But I feel assured that I will see him again in Heaven. When the time is right. For now our priest said that the seed was planted before he was born. Pop cultivated it, and I must do my best to continue the seed. Thank you ever so much for your support. We put the cross on display at the funeral home for all to see and hold and pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment